Imprint of the engraved mind

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Why oh why...

Today is this first day of history, that I, a random who would like to remain anonymous will again start another crappy diary, but this time, it online for every one of you internet scumbags to see.

I would like to remain anonymous because I believe speaking from the dark, with a limited medium enables the speaker to speak out at ease, I've done a little bit of psych, and according to that big thick paperweight known as a text book: people inhibits their expression with the perceived presence of others, so if I feel that people won't be able to notice me, I wll be able to rant on whatever shit at my heart's content.

So, here it is. My declaration of establishment, the first slate, the small small step for me, a giant step for, anyway where was I?

As this is my diary, it will be written (or in this case typed) in both English and Traditional Chinese, because I feel like it, I will try and give a little bit of explaination when it's in Chinese if you are lucky, but we will see.

It's 12:09AM, and I have a Chemistry exam tomorrow, why am I sitting here talking to myself?

I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home