Imprint of the engraved mind

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

an email to gf...

oh well, it's only been less than a week for me living by myself again
and it's already taken it's toll on me
haven't eaten anything today except some white noodle by itself
havent done anything I that should be doing

the house is big and cold
no friends, no sound, no one
turning up the stereo only makes the silence even more unbearable

i think im fucked off my head
making some rice now

all the things i've learnt in bio about how our body reacts to starvation
the process of glycolysis, ketone body
it's all coming back

sadly i need to eat to think
another proof that im a materialistic being

the quiet humm of the computer
typing on the keyboard
dont even know what im doing any more

gotta keep myself together
gotta be strong
gotta be independent
gotta do this and that
gotta sleep
gotta eat

so quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home