Imprint of the engraved mind

Saturday, November 20, 2004

In Sydney Airport

I have my new friend Billy here with me, the internet "e-lounge" thing officially sucks ****
Stayed up till 4am, hop on the shuttle bus, got on airplane, took them damn long time to move the plane into the runway, now I'm here listening to broadcast of all the damnasses that missed out their fligh...

It's another 9+ hours of joy, I wish I have my computer with me... :'(

nothing new for the time being, I will update more information when Jesus apears or something.
meh, I need sleep and food and compter games, too tired for thoughts and comtemplations.

PS: this post was a pain in the ass to fix the font, don't even think about doing this in Chinese.

11:55AM Aussie time, cloudy, hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home